Saturday, November 26, 2011

Things I learned today...



This is what I was thinking about all day...

Gardening in OC is much different than clearing farm land in the South!  Just because I like lady bugs and butterflies...does not mean I can handle the scary lions, tigers and bears here.  Okay...maybe I exaggerated a little but I have never seen spiders and weird bugs like this in my life.  Except for that spider in Arizona!  I wanted to call 911...actually I think I did.  So Gunny (my sexy marine) was busy clearing the land with a sickle mower, I raked and used the hedge clippers...when we were done we stopped at the little store so I could put a bag of ice on my back on the way home.  I have to say Gunny is actually very sweet to me.  He is use to telling young Marines what to do and he is pretty easy on me.  Because when he forgets and starts ordering Chloe and I, around we look at him and laugh. Last but not least I looked at what God gave us...and this song came to my mind all day..."Then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee...How Great thou art, How great thou art"...

No comments:

Post a Comment