Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God is Good!

I got to talk to my best girlfriend today, we have been friends for over 30 yrs.  In the last couple of weeks both of our lives have changed drastically.  But that 20 minute conversation always makes everything okay.  Our prayers are with the Merlino family.

We found out today they accepted our offer and we got our land to build our farm on...a dream come true.  I am so excited...but a little scared.  All that wildlife and bugs...lions and tigers and bears :) But I don't hyperventilate around nature like Trisha :)

I made meatball sandwiches tonight...they were really good!  They were lowfat...my goal is to make southern food a little lighter.  Anyway, back to the Italian menu...I used ground turkey, and 40% less fat ground pork.  Yummy!  Chloe said it was better than Subway...uh duh!



ooops!  Not us but close!



Here we are...



Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment