Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Awe...life...

I haven't been able to share my thoughts for a couple of days due to no computer connection.   I have to admit I feel a little lost without the internet.  Not that I am so computer savey but that I love the wealth of information I have access too.  Also, I love
the connection it gives me to the outside world.  I think about how we survived without it...How far we have come in the last 15 years.  How as a mother, I left my home without a cell phone...oh, ya...I didn't.  I would try, it was good in theory...as I would drive away, I went through every room did I leave anything out, was there anything they could get hurt on...so I would end up going home and taking them with me...yes medication was recommended...thus the invention of the cell phone was very welcomed :)  I am sharing to much ...

No comments:

Post a Comment