Monday, November 28, 2011

Holy Cow!

As a mother...most of us have absolutely no down time.  There should be that time in the evening where noise, screaming, craziness stops so all of us can wine down...especially me! Uh, No such thing in this household.
I feel like I want to ...well as I am writing, Gunny...is banging on the window outside pretending to be a monster and Chloe is pretending to be Lady Gaga...singing ...I was born that way, wearing my black boots that go over her knees and some crazy outfit. She is home schooled, how does she even know that song!  I am screaming at both of them with what voice I have left...STOP IT OR ELSE!  Or else what... they laugh!
When it's bed time they both fall fast to sleep and I lay for hours, thinking are you kidding me...
I think I am allergic environmentally to North Carolina...I got sick three weeks ago and can't get over it.  Now they are doing there self defense lessons...the screaming continues.


They like the playdo...can you tell?


They look so sweet and innocent here...

No comments:

Post a Comment