Monday, January 2, 2012

New day, New Year, New things we will accomplish this year...

One of the things we will accomplish this year is to go as organic as we can possibly stand.  I do believe in moderation and balance so we will sway on occasion.  One of the first things we will do is eliminate plastics from our every day life.  Which shouldn't be to hard because I have fallen in love with mason jars!
I challenge you to do the same...think of one thing you can do to be more kind to our earth and yourself.

  • Buy food in glass or metal containers
  • Avoid heating food in plastic containers, or storing fatty foods in plastic containers or plastic wrap
  • Do not give young children plastic teethers or toys
  • Use natural fiber clothing, bedding and furniture
  • Avoid all PVC and Styrene products

1 comment:

  1. I picked up huge glass jars from a deli. Your dad used to super tease me about my love for organics. One time he came for dinner with a paper sack of preservatives to add to my meal.

    ReplyDelete