Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Curious...Am I the only one?

I have to say I have such a wonderful husband!  I have not been feeling well.  So he said he would go to the grocery store and he would cook dinner, BTW he is a wonderful cook!  He probably cooks about once every two weeks, sometimes more.  Of course, Chloe loves when he cooks...because lets just say it's usually comfort food.  High in fat, gooey and heavenly!  Things I would never cook.  The problem...me letting him go to the grocery store by himself!
Never again!  You see...Gunny...Bless his Heart...NEVER LOOKS AT THE PRICES! He comes home with things I never buy and I say...how much was that and he always say's "I don't know, I didn't look"! Are you kidding me!  You didn't look!  Please tell me does anyone else have this problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment