Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yea...Construction!



Chloe's gotta gun...and she is a great shot (like her mom)

Well, Gunny is always surprising me...didn't know he was so talented, he has begun expanding our store area.

 I am tilling the soil to get ready for our spring planting.  I was also hosing out the store today, and it is scarying there, but I felt pretty confident with my hard squirter and gloves on.  I was caring out these huge spindles when I looked down and there was a snake in it...Gunny poured lighter fluid and lit it up.

 It gave me the creeps that I was holding it so close to my face.  Needless, to say I left the other 18 spindles in there.  All in all, it was a nice day.

 We had a big fire in the evening, Brittney and Hunter stopped by to have a glass of wine with us and toast there one year anniversary.  So happy to have Hunter as part of our family, could not ask for a better son in law!

  Oh and Britts not to bad either...

No comments:

Post a Comment